Systeem Medical understands that keeping your IT systems running is critical to your practice. We offer a complimentary Healthcare IT Systems Assessment, where our IT experts will perform a detailed review of the technology being utilized by your practice and provide you with an unbiased assessment based upon our findings. We will evaluate your equipment, network, system performances, and security settings and compare them with industry best practices. As an optional part of the assessment, we will provide a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis (SRA) that will meet the HIPAA requirement of conducting an annual SRA for your practice.
Once the assessment is complete, Systeem Medical will provide you with a written report of our findings so that you may understand any opportunities for improvement, and properly plan for the future of IT in your practice. If you chose the option, you will also be provided the results of the HIPAA SRA for your action.
By conducting our Health Check, your practice will gain valuable insight into your IT systems. Our report will include information about what you can to do improve system performance and will identify the security measures you should take to fortify your network in light of constantly evolving cyber risks and increasingly sophisticated threats.
Below is a list of the items performed during the assessment.
- Practice IT Survey (Q&A with practice leader and/or practice IT resource)
- Scan of network to identify assets on the network
- Visual inspection of workstations, network and servers (for on-premise equipment)
- Device Mapping (floor plans must be provided)
- Picture inventory of all on-premise equipment
- Network, Wireless, & Internet bandwidth performance assessment
- Key Practice Software (Email/Collaboration, EHR/EMR & PM) Review
- Backup & Disaster Recovery process review (includes UPS/Battery backup systems)
- Ransomware & Network Risk Assessment
- Firewall & Security Settings review
- HIPAA SRA Survey (Q&A with practice leader or HIPAA administrator)
- Virus/Malware scan and report for all workstations and servers